Trip to Grand Marais, MN, at the end of the summer!

Trip to Grand Marais, MN, at the end of the summer!
This is definitely the biggest fish I have ever caught!

A Note From the Desk of Mrs. Cook

Hi!  My name is Mrs. Cook.  I am very excited to be teaching Readers' Workshop and Reading Lab this year at Edgewood Middle School!

Fun facts:  This will be my sixth year at Edgewood.  I have been married for 14 years to a boy who went to my high school in St.Anthony Village, MN.  We have two boys, Louie and Tony.  They both enjoy playing hockey and lacrosse.   I enjoy driving them to practices and games with my nose plugged because their equipment can really smell after a tough practice.

Serious fact: I love teaching sixth graders because they are so curious and sometimes they are still my height, which means we can talk eye-to-eye about important things.

Important information about class:  I will be using Google Classroom this year.  I will send you an invitation to receive announcements and assignments from Google Classroom.  If you want to stay up-to-date with our Readers' Workshop class please enter this code.

Google Classroom codes:
Period 5: vi5psfb
Period 6: 8jxtnut
Period 7: ywmq2j